Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sliced Porterhouse with Nicole Bergere’s Garlic Butter Sauce
- 2 porterhouse steaks (about 1½ pounds each), cut 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika, preferably sweet Hungarian
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 medium cloves garlic, pushed through a garlic press
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, chilled, cut into 8 pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 746kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 62g (96%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (134%)|
|Cholesterol 186mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|