Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sliced Melon with Serrano Ham, Marcona Almonds, and Basil Oil
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 medium cantaloupe or honeydew melon or 2 small Charentais melons, halved, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Serrano ham or prosciutto
- 1/4 cup Marcona almonds,* coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?