Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sliced Meatball Panini
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) olive oil, divided
- 8 cooked meatballs (about 1 inch/2.5 cm), cut into 3 or 4 slices
- 1 cup (250 ml) marinara sauce
- 2 hoagie buns, split
- 2 oz (60 g) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (50 ml) thinly sliced fresh basil
- ¼ cup (50 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 568kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|