Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sliced Filet Mignon with Fava Beans, Radishes, and Mustard Dressing
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh fava beans (from about 2 pounds fresh pods) or frozen double-peeled, thawed
- 10 medium radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as tarragon, basil, thyme, and parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 5- to 7-ounce filet mignon steaks
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat's milk feta cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?