Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skirt Steak with Romesco Sauce
- 1 tomato (about 6 ounces), quartered
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 4x4x1/2-inch slice crusty white bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, skins rubbed off
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, toasted, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 2-lb. skirt steak or flank steak
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?