Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skirt Steak with Hazelnut Picada and Wilted Escarole
- 1 1/2 pounds (700g) skirt steak, cut into 4 portions
- 1 head of escarole
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a little extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons (50g) unsalted butter
- 1 thick slice of chewy peasant style bread
- generous 3/4 cup (180ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 shelled hazelnuts
- grated or finely shredded zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- small bunch of oregano, leaves only
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?