Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- FOR THE CHIMICHURRI
- 1 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- FOR THE SKIRT STEAK
- 2 pounds skirt steak, excess fat trimmed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?