Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skirt Steak With Shallots and Sauted Watercress
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 large shallots, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds unsalted butter
- 10 ounces skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 cremini mushrooms, stems trimmed and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?