Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skirt Steak Tacos Recipe
- 2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed of excess fat
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 cups loosely packed shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced cilantro
- 1-2 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (or other shredded cheese of your choice)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?