Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skirt Steak Fajitas with Lime and Black Pepper
- 2 large onions, peeled and cut lengthwise into 6 wedges, leaving root ends intact
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 lb skirt steak, halved crosswise
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 18 flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Tomatillo or tomato salsa and lime wedges
- Metal skewers or a grill basket
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 755kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 77g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|