Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skinny Thai burgers with sweet potato chips & pineapple salsa
- 4 sweet potatoes , unpeeled and cut into chunky chips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400-500g extra lean minced pork or beef
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 6 spring onions , chopped
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- 200g pineapple chunks, diced
- juice lime
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce , plus extra for dipping chips
- 1 Little Gem lettuce
- 4 buns , toasted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?