Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skinny Irish stew
- olive oil
- 500g lean lamb leg, trimmed of fat and cut into chunks
- 1 onion , halved and sliced
- 200g small Chantenay carrots or baby carrots , halved if Chantenay
- 350g small Charlotte potatoes , halved
- 3 tbsp pearl barley
- 1l lamb stock
- a small bunch parsley , chopped
- a bunch chives , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?