Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Turnips and Potatoes with Bacon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces thick-cut bacon slices, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds turnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 pounds white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?