Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 2 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 pound meatloaf mix (the combo of ground beef/pork/veal)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Directions1. Tear bread into small pieces and mix with buttermilk in medium bowl until it forms a paste. Add meat, cheese, egg yolk, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and mix. Form into meatballs, using 2 tablespoons of meat mixture per meatball.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?