Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Sausages with Black-Eyed Peas, Romano Beans, and Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fresh hot Italian sausages (about 5)
- 3/4 pound fully cooked andouille sausages (about 4)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 cups freshly shucked black-eyed peas (from 1 generous pound peas in pod) or one 11-ounce container shucked fresh black-eyed peas
- 12 ounces Romano beans or string beans, trimmed, cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 1 10-ounce container grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?