Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Peach Cobbler
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 1/2 cups crème fraîche, divided
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 pounds peeled, pitted peaches, each cut into 1/2 inch wedges (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup Lord Grey's Peach Preserves
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?