Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Mac and Cheese & Kielbasa
- 1 (13.5 ounce) package Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 3 3/4 cups water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups elbow macaroni (or favorite small pasta)
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 12 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 80.8g|
|Saturated Fat 42.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 93.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|