Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Leek Pizza
- ¼ cup warm water (105°F)
- 1 1/8 teaspoons dry yeast (½ envelope)
- ½ cup room temperature water
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 cups all purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt, plus extra garnish
- ½ cup thinly sliced, cleaned leeks
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 202kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|