Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Jalapeno Cornbread
- 1 cups yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup safflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely minced jalapeno
- cup grated sharp cheddar
- cup finely grated Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 434kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 81mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|