Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Greens with Crispy Shallots and Cider Gastrique
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cups plus 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced shallots
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 2 pounds greens (such as collards, chard, and kale), stems removed, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?