Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Duck Legs with Olives and Anchovies
- 4 large duck legs (about 3 pounds), or a whole duck (4 to 5 pounds)
- ¾ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 6 tablespoons or more extra virgin olive oil
- 3 plump garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped anchovies
- 1 cup flavorful black and green olives, pitted
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (2-inch tender branches with lots of needles)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ cup or so turkey broth, Simple Vegetable Broth, or water, if needed
- A 12-inch heavy-bottomed sauté pan or casserole pan, with 4-inch sides or deeper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1643kcal (82%)|
|Total Fat 158g (243%)|
|Saturated Fat 48g (240%)|
|Cholesterol 256mg (85%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|