Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Chicken and Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|