Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Chicken Pot Pie with Butternut Squash
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup frozen white pearl onions, thawed
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 small bunch kale, center ribs and stems removed, leaves chopped
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, cut into 1/2" pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, meat torn into bite-size pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (such as Dufour or Pepperidge Farm), thawed
- 1 large egg
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?