Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Chicken Picante
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (24 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|