Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|