Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet-Poached Eggs with Prosciutto and Arugula
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion tops
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 1/2-inch-thick slices country-style sourdough bread, each about 4x6 inches
- 3 ounces arugula leaves (about 4 cups)
- 8 thin slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
- 8 large eggs
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?