Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skillet-Baked Eggs with Spinach, Yogurt, and Chili Oil
- 2/3 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped leek (white and pale-green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion (white and pale-green parts only)
- 10 cups fresh spinach (10 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kirmizi biber (Turkish chili powder), or 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes and a pinch of paprika
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?