Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skewered Rosemary Shrimp with Mint Pesto
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoon (packed) feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons (packed) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped jalapeño chile
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 24 large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 24 4-inch-long woody rosemary sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?