Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Skewered Mediterranean Salad
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- olive oil for brushing
- 6 pickled peperoncini (Italian) peppers
- 2 - 3 oz (50 - 75 g) soft goat cheese
- 3 oz (75 g) Feta cheese, cut into 6 cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into small squares
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- 12 leaves from jarred marinated artichokes
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- fresh oregano for garnish
- dried red pepper flakes for garnish
- 2 teaspoons lemon olive oil (or 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil + 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice)
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar (or 1 teaspoon each balsamic and rice vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely choppped
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 12-inch skewers or bamboo sticks
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?