Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- 3 pounds flank or skirt steak, cut against the grain into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 1 1/2 cups Goya Mojo Criollo
- 1 teaspoon Goya Adobo with Pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 red, green, and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1 teaspoon Goya Sazonador Total
- 1 (18 ounce) package Goya Flour Tortillas, warmed
- For the garnish:
- 1 (12 ounce) container Goya Guacamole, thawed
- 1 (17.6 ounce) jar Goya Salsa Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Goya Salsita (preferred flavor)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?