Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sizzling Halloumi Cheese with Fava Beans and Mint
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh fava beans, shelled, or 10 ounces double-peeled frozen fava beans, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups shelled fresh peas or thawed frozen petite peas (about 7 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves plus 6 sprigs for garnish
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 3 (8 1/2-ounce) packages Halloumi cheese,* each cut lengthwise into 6 slices, rinsed, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 peperoncini
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- *Available at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores, natural foods stores, and Greek markets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?