Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sizzling Garlic Shrimp
- 1¼ pounds small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1 cup fragrant extra virgin olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ small dry red chile, such as arbol, crumbled
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Country bread, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 507kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 170mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|