Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sixteen Minute Beef and Bean Burritos
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 whole Medium Onion
- 1 can (7 Ounce) Mexican Tomato Sauce Or Enchilada Sauce
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Cumin, Oregano, Chili Powder, Garlic To Taste
- 1 can (28 Ounce) Refried Beans
- 3/4 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 12 whole Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
- Extra Grated Cheese, For Sprinkling
- Extra Sauce, For Drizzling
- Cilantro Leaves, Optional
- Optional Filling Ingredients: Mexican Rice, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Green Chilies, Pico De Gallo
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?