Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sister Schubert's® Breakfast Bake
- 6 Sister Schubert Whole Wheat Dinner Yeast Rolls, baked and cut into 1" pieces
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 pound sausage, cooked, drained and crumbed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|