Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sister Schubert's® Berry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 1 package Sister Schubert Parker house Style Yeast Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat or regular cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canned mixed berry or favorite flavor pie filing or topping
- 1/2 cup fresh berries, garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|