Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sisig (Filipino Sizzling Pork) Recipe
- 4 cups soy sauce
- 3 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 medium lemongrass stalks, trimmed and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (4-inch) piece fresh ginger , unpeeled and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 medium garlic cloves , smashed
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 (1-pound) piece boneless pork shoulder , also known as pork butt
- 1 pound skinless fresh pork jowl
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 uncooked pigs ear (about 8 ounces)
- 1 small yellow onion , medium dice
- 3 serrano chiles , stems, seeds, and ribs removed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed calamansi or lime juice (about 1 medium lime or 1 large calamansi), plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?