Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sirloin with herby mustard crust & shallot gravy
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1kg piece of sirloins , trimmed but not rolled
- 100g white sliced bread , crusts removed
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 3 large handfuls parsley leaves
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- 50g Gruyre cheese, grated
- 300g bag of small shallots , trimmed and peeled
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 175ml red wine
- 500ml beef stock or consomme
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?