Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sirloin, Pepper and Onion Skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 medium red and/or green peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese or Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|