Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sinless Mississippi Sin
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fat free sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|