Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Single Crust Peach Pie
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 fresh peaches - pitted, skinned, and sliced
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|