Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Singapore noodles with shrimps & Chinese cabbage
- 200g dried rice vermicelli or 3 x 150g Straight to Wok rice noodles
- 1-2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp hot curry powder
- 1 Chinese cabbage , cut into 1cm slices
- 1 carrot , very thinly sliced
- 150ml hot chicken stock
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp vinegar (any will do)
- 400g small, cooked, peeled prawns
- 140g beansprouts
- bunch spring onion , thinly sliced
- Oriental chilli oil, (look for one that contains shrimp paste), to serve)
- soy sauce , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?