Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Singapore chilli crab
- 1 large or 2 smaller cooked crabs
- oil , for frying
- 50g light brown soft sugar
- fish sauce
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- tsp coriander seeds
- tsp cumin seeds
- a small piece mace (optional)
- 5 white peppercorns
- 100g ginger , peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 shallots , peeled
- 5 garlic cloves , peeled
- 1 bunch coriander , leaves and stalks separated
- 6 red chillies (leave seeds in if you like it hot)
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?