Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 stalks lemon grass, chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 12 wooden or bamboo skewers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|