Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons dried shrimp
- 10½ ounces dried rice vermicelli
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3½ ounces Chinese barbecued pork (char siu), thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts, tailed
- 1 tablespoon All-purpose curry powder
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 scallion, shredded
- 2 fresh long red chilies, shredded
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1127kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 44g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 212mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 156g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|