Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces dried rice vermicelli, soaked in water until pliable
- 24 small tiger shrimp, heads removed, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh shelled green peas, or frozen peas, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Indian curry powder
- 6 ounces Cantonese roast pork or thick slice of ham, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 sprigs cilantro, trimmed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?