Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Singapore Chili Prawns
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 pound shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1/4 cup shallots (chopped)
- 2 chilies (seeded and chopped)
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar (grated or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?