Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simply the Easiest Beef Brisket
- 1 (3 pound) beef brisket, trimmed of fat
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle tomato-based chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|