Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simply Sensational Chili
- 2 tablespoons Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Goya Minced Garlic
- 1 pound ground beef
- Goya Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dry ground cumin
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 packet Goya Powdered Beef Bouillon
- 1 packet Sazon Goya with Coriander and Annatto
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can Goya Pinto Beans, undrained
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Finely chopped white onions (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?