Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simply Luxurious Lamb Cho...
- 4 cups thawed and drained frozen rhubarb, or about 6 stalks fresh rhubarb
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup honey, or more to taste
- ¼ cup apple-cider or sherry vinegar
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 fresh jalapeño chile, seeded and coarsely chopped, or more to taste (wear gloves to prevent irritation)
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 8 whole cardamom pods (white or green), tied together in cheesecloth or in a tea ball
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Twelve 4-ounce loin or rib lamb chops, trimmed of fat and cut about 1 inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into slivers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 720kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 54g (82%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (135%)|
|Cholesterol 136mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|