Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simplest Pork Roast
- One 8-rib bone-in frenched pork rib roast (about 6½ to 8 pounds), tied
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup panko or regular dried breadcrumbs
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 774kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 214mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|